303 Rugby 2022 Spring/Summer League
*Waiver to request to play up or down a division
All coaches/managers use Teamsnap for match & training information. Please download app to your mobile device to stay up-to-date.
** You must upload a photo of your child to complete the registration form.
Rugby Xplorer Setup
How To Set Up A Rugby Xplorer Member Profile
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/aZjB1uoHm20
1. Go to https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au
2. Enter in your personal email (not a role-specific email; RX assigns permissions to
individual people, it doesn’t require multiple logins for different organizations)
3. You may see “You don't have a Rugby ID,” not to worry as once you enter more
details the system will be able to pair you with your imported profile
4. Select sign me up, and you will be redirected to enter in your personal details
5. MAKE SURE that USAR National is selected and not Rugby Australia
a. If you see “We have found some profiles that might be you!” Please select
your profile and click continue.
6. You will be redirected to the Rugby Xplorer profile homepage
How To Register on Rugby Xplorer for Season 2022-23
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/3bzRqKJA0ao
1. Login to your Member Profile
2. Select Register in the upper left hand corner
3. Click on Find A Club
4. Select the person you are planning to register (you may have children as linked
5. Enter the Club name, select your club, and select next
6. Choose the registration options applicable to you (you can only register to one role at
7. View the personal information of the person you are registering (you can edit this
information later, this step ensures this is the correct person)
8. Upload a profile photo (or skip depending on whether this is required by your
9. Update your emergency contact information and answer any other questions
10. Review your Registration Summary
11. Agree to the Terms and Conditions
12. Enter your Payment information to complete your registration
13. If you have multiple roles, eg. coach and referee and player, return to the first step and
repeat the process with the new role. All personal information will be retained and
dues will convert so you will only pay the difference that is required for your new role.
If you have a RED BANNER at the top of your personal USAR profile, you have
accreditations (Background Check, SafeSport Credentials or Coaching Credentials) that
have expired and need your attention to be compliant. EVERY coach and administrator
MUST have a current Background check and SafeSport Certification to participate in the
season and be on the sidelines.